Ukraine, Russia, China, South Africa, Nigeria, Kenya, and the U.S. are among the top-ranking countries by cryptocurrency adoption, according to the 2020 Global Crypto Adoption Index compiled by blockchain data analytics firm Chainalysis.
So here are the top 9 exchanges to buy Bitcoin in Kenya
1. eToro — eToro is an innovative and versatile trading platform where you can trade stocks, ETFs, currencies, cryptocurrencies, incides, and commodities.
2. CEX.io — Cex.io started in 2013 as a Bitcoin exchange and cloud mining provider which has since become a multi-functional exchange, trusted by over half a million users.
3. Coinmama — Coinmama is a leading cryptocurrency exchange that allows you to buy and sell bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies with a credit card and/or bank transfers.
4. LocalBitcoins — LocalBitcoins works as a decentralized exchange, facilitating P2P (peer-to-peer) Bitcoin sales by allowing users to list their own buy/sell advertisements.
5. Kraken — With millions of active users, an international market, and strategic investors on board, Kraken, joins Coinbase and Binance to become the big three cryptocurrency exchanges in the global market.
6. OkCoin — OKCoin is a Chinese-based exchange that was founded in 2013 and is currently one of the more dominant platforms for Bitcoin trading.
7. BitMEX — BitMEX (Bitcoin Mercantile Exchange), is a peer-to-peer derivatives trading platform that provides reliable derivatives, futures, and indefinite contracts on cryptocurrencies, primarily Bitcoin.
8. Paxful — Paxful works as a peer-to-peer Bitcoin trading platform.
9. Changelly — Changelly allows one to exchange one cryptocurrency for another and also buy using a bank card.