Nowadays, everyone talks about investing in cryptocurrency and how investing in crypto will make you rich in days. The thing is people don’t know that digital currencies experienced many ups and downs in the last few years. Moreover, investing in crypto isn’t risk-free as well. Want to know how to buy Bitcoin in Pakistan? Make sure you read the whole article. We have every piece of information that you might need.
One digital currency which experienced crazy fluctuations in value in the last few years is Bitcoin. However, we will discuss these fluctuations in the value of Bitcoin later in the article.
Many people in Pakistan search about Bitcoin and how they can buy it. Firstly people search about how to buy Bitcoin in Pakistan. Secondly, they search for different digital currencies wallets. Thirdly and most importantly they ask about how they can trade Bitcoins in Pakistan.
These are some of the questions which people ask and there aren’t any definite answers to these questions available on the internet.
Therefore we will try to answer all these questions and will also try to guide you about the safer ways to buy Bitcoin in Pakistan. Lets go straight to it.
How To Buy Bitcoin In Pakistan?
There is only one exchange which is working in Pakistan and people can use it to buy Bitcoin in Pakistan. Localbitcoins.com is the only platform where you can buy and sell Bitcoins in Pakistan. To trade Bitcoins using localbitcoins.com you need to create an account on their website. Here we will provide the step by step guide for buying Bitcoin in Pakistan.
- Open Localbitcoins website and click on sign up for free.
- After that, you need to provide an email address and password to create an account.
- For the large transaction, you need to upload a scanned copy of your CNIC. If you are not going to make large transactions then you don’t need to upload it.
- After creating an account, click on buy Bitcoins.
- After that, you will see a list of Bitcoin traders. They are selling Bitcoins and you should go for the trader that has good feedback.
- Now click on buy and read all terms and conditions
- After reading it, write the number of Bitcoins you want to buy from the seller.
- Now the seller will send you the local payments details on which you have to send the local currency.
- After that, the seller will release the bitcoins. Remember you need to send money in an hour to the seller. If you don’t then the seller might dispute the trade.
- You will receive Bitcoins in your wallet.
SOURCE: How to Buy Bitcoin in Pakistan